Add ReplyMake New TopicStart Poll

» Suggestion
daedric prince
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 11:35 AM
Quote Post

the great molag bal

Group: Members
Member No.: 74

Hey there! I suggest adding some items since you're advertising on role-playing forums and may bring in role-players.

1. Roleplay specific codes, such as sections for doHTML templates like applications, shippers, and post templates
2. Skin add-ons, such as sidebars and toggle features
3. More prominent advertising section. This will help not only to draw traffic to the site but will allow you to advertise on sites that you previously could not since most places ask for a spot to link back at.
PM
^
Cory
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 04:05 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

1. It sounds like a good idea in theory, but jCodes is meant to cater codes for any type of board. Creating areas for specific board genres starts to clutter up the board and makes it seem like we prioritize one genre over the other. To be honest, there already seems like enough boards across the network that cater to roleplaying needs. I do like the idea of having a doHTML templates forum though, so we may expect that in a future update.

2. The Codes forum sounds like a place where these type of modifications can fit into. It doesn't seem necessary to create a subforum when they can already fit into the main forum.

3. Expect to see some 'extra perks' such as advertising when we have our next update.
PM
^
Uncle Joshua
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 07:11 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 63

I have a suggestion too.... Make Helana a joint admin. Nothing more.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cory
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 07:48 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

I've already asked if she wants to be a staff member and she kindly declined my offer.
PM
^
Mystic Omega
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 11:00 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 75

It might already be there and I'm just oblivious but I think this forum would benefit from a like button. It's a small thing but really makes a difference imo.
PM
^
Cory
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 11:46 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

A like button for posts? That would require PHP/MySQL, which I know nothing about.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Add ReplyMake New TopicStart Poll

Goto Top