Add ReplyMake New TopicStart Poll

» Update #1
Cory
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 01:03 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

We're proud to announce our very first update to the board with a lot of new goodies in store for our users! I would like to thank everyone for being apart of jCodes and contributing what you have; you're what makes this community great!

New forums added as of July 1st, 2018 are:
  • Skins: A repository for skins that can be used on the Jcink platform.
  • Code of the Month: Nominations and voting will take place every month to declare a winner for the code of the month.
  • HTML Templates: A subforum of the Codes forum where HTML templates can be shared for better organization.
  • Current Events: A subforum of the Community Chat forum where news around the globe and other current events can be discussed.
A special thanks go to Kman of Zathyus Networks for allowing me and Helena to convert his skins to be available to a wider demographic.

Graphics will soon be available for some skins, many of Kman's skins never had a graphics set created for them.

All of my and Helena's themes for ZetaBoards will eventually be converted for use on the Jcink platform.

We hope you enjoy these new updates. Any feedback you have relating to these updates, feel free to post in this topic.

jCodes founder,
Cory
PM
^
GuardianForce
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 10:29 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 35

Thanks for the awesome Update @Cory just to let you i think I found a bug once you preview any of the skins you click anywhere like logo etc it shows the normal jcink site.
PM
^
Helena
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 01:01 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 4

https://jcodes.jcink.net/index.php?showtopi...&st=0&#entry720

Took a peek at this skin and notice that the image files in the Wrapper codes have not been rehosted. Kman seemed to use wrappers a lot for placing images, so I imagine many of them will have this issue.

--------------------
PMUsers Website
^
Vindictus
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 02:09 PM
Quote Post

Group: Staff
Member No.: 2

Awesome update https://files.jcink.net/uploads/cory//2smile.png
PM
^
Cory
 Posted: Jul 2 2018, 01:03 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

@GuardianForce: I don't think it's really a bug, naturally guests aren't even able to use the skin selector. Nevertheless, I've fixed it with JavaScript.

@Helena: All board wrappers with the exception of Retro Tech have been updated. I'll update Retro Tech later on, as it has a ton of images used throughout the board wrapper.
PM
^
Lucymac
 Posted: Jul 2 2018, 08:53 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 47

What fantastic news! I am using a skin that I think was Helena's from zetaboards and while it works, I know it has some quirky things. So hopefully you will eventually transition the Carousel theme!
PM
^
Cory
 Posted: Jul 2 2018, 10:11 AM
Quote Post

Administrator

Feel free to report any bugs a skin may have in the skins resource topic.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Add ReplyMake New TopicStart Poll

Goto Top